Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Fastest way to Make WoW Gold

This isn't as much some secret way of making piles of WoW gold as an observation and advice.

I was wandering around Winterspring the other day with my level 56 hunter picking up a few herbs, killing the odd mob that got in my way. You know the stuff. As I picked each herb, and looted each mob, I was noticing the selling prices of the loot. Auctioneer has one great feature that tells me the selling price in the AH of any item. Just hover the cursor over the item for some great up-to-date pricing info. Most of the herbs had a selling price over one gold. Here I was picking up gold pieces from the ground. Free money.

So, what's my point? My point is that the really easy way to make gold is to be a high level. It hardly matters what you do as long as you do it in the highest level zones. Gather herbs. Mine. Skin. Kill humanoid mobs.

You may be struggling as a level 30 looking for a paltry 100 gold to get a mount. My honest advice is don't sweat it. Go level and the gold will flow. Get to 50+ and it's as easy as taking a walk.

Trouble leveling? No problem, two very excellent guides will get you there in record time. Download Joana's Guide for Horde and Bill Kopp's for Alliance.

Level to 50 in a couple of days and have all the Warcraft gold you need.
Digg this   Post to del.icio.us   Post to Furl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home