Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Burning Crusade Guides

With the release of Burning Crusade just around the corner, I've been checking to see which of the WoW guides are being updated for the new release.

Joana's Guide author was a beta tester and should have a Burning Crusade Guide out shortly after release:

"As you know I won the leveling contest, and the reward is that I will be able to beta test the Burning Crusade. I will be one of the first few that will be able to play it. And because of this I will have a guide out shortly after the Burning Crusade gets released in stores! You will get my upcoming 1-70 guide"

Bill Kopp also has a level 60 to 70 Burning Crusade Guide:

"So you get all the class guides, any updated tweaks to the guide, and the 60-70 Burning Crusade Guides. "

WoW Gold Secrets also has an update in the works:

"I was fortunate enough to have received a beta invite to the Burning Crusade. So what have I been doing since being invited? Researching gold-making strategies of course! "

All I need now is to get my hands on a copy of the release...

Digg this   Post to del.icio.us   Post to Furl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home