Monday, November 06, 2006

Easy Warcraft Gold for Horde

I made over 24 WoW gold yesterday with my level 4 Horde warrior.

I'm sure you want to know how, so...

I bought these few items in the Orgrimmar AH and from vendors in Org:

Schematic: Red Firework from Sovik near the engineering trainer. Cost 18 silver each and I bought 2.

Crimson Snake from Xan'tish who wanders around the Valley of Spirits. Cost 50 silver.

Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight cost 1.5 and 1.0 gold in the AH. 2 purchased.

Savory Deviate Delight from the AH, I forgot to make a note of the price but I think it was close to 50 silver a stack of 20. I bought 2 stacks.

I took these to the neutral AH in Booty Bay. You can get there via the boat from Rachet. I had an entertaining journey through the Barrens at level 4 and died once or twice, but that's another story. I put these items up for sale in the Booty Bay AH:

Schematic: Red Firework - sold for 5 gold and 4 gold. Total 9 gold.

Crimson Snake - sold at 1.5 gold.

Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight both sold for 9.5 gold.

Savory Deviate Delight sold for 3.4 gold for both stacks.

Total sales were 32.9 less costs of 4.36 plus AH cut, which is steep in the neutral AH (15% I think). Total profit was almost 24 gold for one day at level 4.

Remember that you can do this day after day. Weekends are better but you can still sell plenty during the week.

Who needs a higher level for twinking?
Digg this   Post to del.icio.us   Post to Furl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home